Converting your garage from a storage hole for old plant pots & tins of paint you’ve collected over the years to a new bedroom or study or even a separate room for the kids as they need more space can dramatically change the way you live. Avondale offer a complete service from start to finish including full planning service, design, builder work, plumbing, electrical, insulation, doors, facings & skirting.
Most garage conversions consist of a single room connecting into the main house however if size permits it is possible to add extra cupboard space, downstairs toilet and even a shower room or utility area.
At Avondale we specialise on designing garage conversions based on your individual requirements and delivered to the highest standards.
Turn your garage in to an extra room in a matter of days.
Garage conversions are becoming more & more popular as an easy & cost effective way to add an extra bedroom, downstairs toilet /shower room or sitting room.
Avondale’s standard conversion includes the following:
- Building warrant application
- Form new floor
- Remove existing garage door & replace with window including brick build up
- Fully insulate floor, ceiling & walls
- Fit electric sockets & ceiling lights
- Fit new high output double radiator
- Form opening & fit new internal door into main house
- Plaster skim walls & ceiling
- Fit new skirting & door facings
- Obtain completion certificate
A complete service for a complete job.